Je recommande ce cours à tous nos travailleurs – D. Marcotte GM Canada
TDG-116 Service trucks and small carriers
Service truck AND SMALL ACARRIERS: TDG-116
This TDGR training is specifically designed for “in-house” carriers of small shipments or service trucks (500 kg or less) of dangerous goods and is based on the exemption under section 1.16. It is also excellent training for sales reps and service units who need to be certified under TDGR.
- Legal responsibilities;
- Structure of our Service Truck Guide;
- Classes of dangerous goods ;
- 9 classes of dangerous goods;
- Packaging standards;
- Marking and labelling of packages;
- Simplified shipping document;
- Loading and reporting requirements;
- Quebec specific rules.
Duration: 2.5 hours
All participants receive a copy of our TDGR-116 Guide book based on our 8 steps to compliance and a training certificate recognized by Transport Canada.