Je recommande ce cours à tous nos travailleurs – D. Marcotte GM Canada
TDG training – ground transport for shippers
Need a new way to learn the complexities of TDGR ? Looking for training that is effective for your shippers ?
This course is designed for employees who prepare shipments, package goods, label and mark packages and prepare shipping documents (manufacturers or distributors of dangerous goods). It is based on our 8 steps to compliance and our TDGR guide books and schedules (including the new packing instructions and remasterized DG list) to make compliance a breeze.
- Legal responsibilities;
- Structure of our TDGR Guide;
- Classification of Dangerous Goods (shipping description);
- 9 classes of dangerous goods;
- Detailed packaging requirements including TP14850 requirements;
- Marking and labelling of packages;
- Shipping documentation;
- Placarding requirements;
- Spill reporting;
- Provincial specifications;
- Emergency assistance response plans.
Duration: 4 to 7 hours according to customer needs.