Je recommande ce cours à tous nos travailleurs – D. Marcotte GM Canada
This training is specifically designed for shippers and carriers of acid filled batteries which allows the employer to save valuable employee time. Your staff will be out of the classroom and back delivering your products within 2 hours. This course is also available as a web conference.
- Legal responsibilities;
- Structure of our TDGR battery guide book;
- Shipping description for UN2794, UN2795, UN2796 and UN2800;
- Packaging standards and special permit exemptions
- Marking and labelling packages
- Shipping documentation;
- Loading and reporting requirements;
- Additional provincial specific regulations.
All participants receive a copy of our TDGR Battery Guide book based on our 8 steps to compliance and a training certificate recognized by Transport Canada.