Je recommande ce cours à tous nos travailleurs – D. Marcotte GM Canada
TDG training – ground transport for carriers
Worried about your driver’s picking up a non-compliant shipment and getting fined ? Do you want easy an effective way to verify shipments ?
This course is designed for employees who carry (truck drivers) and handle (forklift operators) dangerous goods. It is based on our 8 steps to compliance and our TDGR guide book and placarding chart allowing drivers to inspect and accept a dangerous goods shipment with ease and confidence. This TDG training is not designed or complete enough for shippers.
- Legal responsibilities;
- Structure of our TDGR Guide;
- Classification of Dangerous Goods (shipping description);
- 9 classes of dangerous goods;
- Shipment inspection
- Marking and labelling of packages;
- Shipping documentation;
- Placarding requirements;
- Spill reporting;
- Provincial specifications;
- Emergency assistance response plans.